You have simple needs which makes this home loan ideal for you
Simplicity is ideal when you have basic needs and do not require many features in a home loan. The Ideal Home Plan is especially suited to first time home buyers of a property worth up to RM100,000 in Peninsular Malaysia or RM120,000 in East Malaysia.
How to know if the Ideal Home Plan is right for you?
- Do you prefer regular, systematic repayments?
- Do you not foresee having extra cash to deposit into your home loan?
- Do you not intend to consolidate your idle funds into your home loan account?
If you've answered 'Yes' for all 3 questions, you may be a perfect candidate for Ideal Home Plan. If you have 1 or more 'No's, you may prefer a more flexible home loan such as HSBC HomeSmart.
Enjoy these benefits with HSBC Ideal Home Plan
- Margin of financing up to 90%#
- No monthly fee and set-up cost
- Interest is calculated monthly
- Consider pairing your home loan with Takaful Products for complete home and personal protection
- 18 to 65 years of age
- Your home is your only residential property
- Property value up to RM100,000 for Peninsular Malaysia or RM120,000 for East Malaysia
- Not applicable for refinancing
- A photocopy of identity card or passport
- Your latest 3 months' salary slip
- Your latest income tax return form (Form B/BE) or EA form or latest EPF statement not exceeding 12 months old
- If new salaried employees (at least 3 months in service), Letter of Appointment or Confirmation letter from employer stating salary/allowances
- Sale and Purchase Agreement/deposit or booking receipt/letter of offer from the housing developer
- A photocopy of the land title (if any)
- The latest bank statements dating back six months (compulsory in the absence of salary slips and/or EA Form) showing salary/payment credited to the account
- If you are self-employed, you need to provide your business registration documents, latest 6 months bank statements, latest financial statements and other supporting documents to support your income