A dedicated relationship manager supported by a team of wealth managers
Your dedicated HSBC Premier Relationship Manager can help you get the right information for your financial situation.
- Enjoy access to our international network of Wealth Managers
- Assistance to review your wealth management portfolio so you can make informed choices consistent with your goals and attitudes to risk
- Providing you regular updates on global and local markets' performances via our Market Outlook so you are better equipped to make informed choices
Our success is measured by how well we meet your financial needs
We take your personal economy personally. To prove it, our relationship managers aren't incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how well they meet your needs and how happy you are with their service.
- Your personal satisfaction is a priority. Our Premier Relationship Managers’ success is measured on how well they support your personal economy.
- Broad selection of investment solutions to support your needs across education, protection, retirement, legacy and managing wealth
- Personal Internet banking to help you easily access and manage your investments
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you and so is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- HSBC Premier status recognition in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination (subject to host country approval)
- Enjoy use of HSBC Premier Centres exclusively for HSBC Premier customers
- Emergency card replacement at selected branches and emergency encashment services at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Personal Internet banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
There are several ways to qualify for HSBC Premier, including:
- Total Relationship Balance1 of at least RM200,000 at all times
- Premier Mortgage2 - Minimum home loan of RM1,000,000
- Premier by Perks@Work3 - Minimum monthly salary of RM16,500 credited continuously each month into HSBC account in Malaysia
A HSBC Premier Account fee of RM150 (and applicable tax, if any) will be applied for the month if you do not meet the Premier eligibility criteria.
1Total Relationship Balance includes any: Deposits in Current Account/-i, Savings Account/-i, Time Deposits, Term Deposits-i, and/ or investments in Unit Trust Funds/ Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds, Structured Investments/-i, Dual Currency Investments/-i and/or Direct Retail bond, and/or Cash value from Family Takaful/Life Insurance products with Investment-linked and savings components.