To assist audit firms with efficient and secure audit confirmation processing, HSBC Malaysia is now live on Confirmation.com, one of the world's leading online audit confirmation solutions to assist auditors manage the audit confirmation process. Benefits include:
- Faster management of audit conﬁrmation process.
- Validation of all parties, and secure communications, helping to reduce the risk of fraud.
- A simple digital authorization process for your clients.
- Compliance with international and local auditing standards.
Bank standard tariff charges are waived for all confirmation requests made via Confirmation.com.
Note: A fee will be charged by Confirmation.com to the auditors for every request.
Online via Confirmation.com
New user registration for Auditors1: Registration is free and takes only a few minutes. Go to www.confirmation.com, and click the "Get Started" button on the home page. Once registered, requesting for confirmation is 3-step easy process:
- Create Client Profile
- Add account and request for client authorization
- Select "As of Date" and initiate confirmation request
1HSBC customers that are clients of the requesting auditor do not need to register with Confirmation.com. Instead, upon auditor's submission of request, an email will be sent to the client, with a link to Confirmation.com to authorise the request.
For more details, contact Confirmation Support at
Live Chat: https://confirmation.force.com/support