Take your small business further with HSBC Fusion
We know running a small business is tough. HSBC Fusion makes it easier to manage your business finances and provides added personal account benefits, as well as extra support and services tailored to you.
Find out more
Our small business bank accounts
Discover our business accounts to suit your needs, whether you're just starting out or an established company, and unlock a world of HSBC Fusion benefits.
Manage your funds 24/7 wherever you are and make payments and collections online or at our branches.
The 1-Biz Account is designed so you can earn interest based on your monthly average credit balance. The applicable interest rate structure is determined by the Integrated Total Relationship Balance of both your business and personal relationship with HSBC.
HSBC personal bank accounts
A tailored HSBC Fusion Business Package can give you all the benefits of HSBC Premier, including a waiver on the monthly fee for both your HSBC Premier personal account and HSBC Business Fusion Package fee.
Explore everything you can do with HSBC Fusion
HSBC Fusion does more than just make business and personal banking easier. You'll have access to a range of additional services to help your business thrive, often at preferential rates.
Make and receive payments
- Get convenient access to foreign currency and meet your FX needs.
- Scan and receive your payment instantly in the safest and most convenient way.
- Reward your employees with an HSBC current account, including special loan rates and easy bill payments.
Improve your cash flow
- A current account designed specifically so you can earn interest based on your monthly average credit balance.
- Reach your saving goals and put away surplus cash with a fixed rate and flexible term.
- Manage your foreign currency assets flexibly with a choice of 8 major currencies.
Things you should know
Am I eligible?
You can apply for HSBC Fusion if you're a small business with a turnover of up to RM12 million. Speak to one of our Relationship Managers to find out more.
What benefits do I get?
How much does HSBC Fusion cost?
What is integrated Total Relationship Balance (ITRB)?
Already an HSBC customer?
Ready to get started?
Monday - Friday (except public holidays)
09:00 - 18:00 MYT (GMT +8)
Member of PIDM. Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.