HSBC Basic Savings Account
Apply for an HSBC Basic Savings Account today:
Features & benefits
- 8 complimentary ATM transactions per month at any of our ATM machines
- Perform transactions with online banking or over the counter at any of our branches
- Requires a low initial deposit to open the account
Are you eligible?
- All Malaysian citizens & permanent residents are entitled to 1 Basic Savings Account and 1 Basic Current Account per banking institution
- Customers other than Malaysian citizens and permanent residents are allowed to open accounts under Perks@Work
- No introducer required
- MyKad (Malaysian citizens)
- Passport and PR card (Non-Malaysians with Malaysian PR)
- Passport (Non-Malaysians)
Apply for HSBC Basic Savings Account
New to HSBC
It's easy to apply for HSBC Savings Account online.
Or make an appointment with us.
Existing HSBC customer
Things you should know
- Initial deposit: RM20
- A minimum of RM20 is required to be maintained in the account at all times
- No service charge or maintenance fee
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
*Click here for more details on PIDM protection.