HSBC Visa Signature Credit Card
Features & benefits
8X Reward Points1 on online spend
- 8X Reward Points1 on all overseas spend
5X Reward Points1 on online spend
- 5X Reward Points1 on spend at local participating malls
- Complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounge2Read terms and conditions here.
- Card Balance Conversion
Enjoy greater financial flexibility with HSBC Balance Conversion Plan. Convert your Retail Transactions or Full/Partial Outstanding Retail Balances made with HSBC Credit Cards to affordable monthly instalments.
- Cash Instalment PlanWith HSBC Cash Instalment Plan, you can convert your available credit limit into instant cash with your choice of monthly repayment up to 60 months. Let HSBC Cash Instalment Plan help you bring forward your plans. Find out more.
- Cash AdvanceNothing beats being cash-ready in unannounced situations, especially when you’re travelling. With Cash Advance on your HSBC Credit Card, your temporary financial needs can be instantly covered anytime and anywhere.
- Card Balance TransferEnjoy 3% upfront interest with 0% interest for 6 months. It's time to turn good savings into good times spent with those who matter. Simply consolidate your other banks' Credit Card outstanding balances and transfer to HSBC Credit Card. You will find managing your finances a breeze with just one consolidated account to monitor and enjoy the flexibility of making a minimum monthly repayment on your total HSBC Credit Card outstanding balance. Find out more.
- Card SecurityKeeping your financial and personal information safe and secure is our highest priority. Your HSBC Visa Signature comes with the most sophisticated levels of technology and processes to protect your privacy while preventing fraudulent transactions on your credit card in case of loss or theft. We also provide worldwide insurance coverage and protection cover in making sure your experience with HSBC is worry-free.
- Premium Privileges from VisaAs an HSBC Visa Signature Credit Cardholder, you will also enjoy a host of premium privileges from Visa. Find out more and enjoy these offerings on top of your HSBC privileges and rewards.
Enjoy fabulous credit and debit card offers, whether you are at home or travelling around the world.
Exclusive deals and savings from special discounts to offers at more than 6,500 shopping outlets.
Are you eligible?
- Main card applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum annual income of RM 72,000 p.a. is required
Apply for an HSBC Visa Signature Credit Card
Fill in the form and we'll be in touch.
Things you should know
1Terms & Conditions For HSBC Visa Signature Credit Card Programme apply. Effective from 1 January 2019. The Additional Reward Points are awarded up to a maximum of 15,000 Additional Reward Points for spending at Participating Shopping Malls defined in Table 3, 15,000 Additional Reward Points for Online Transactions defined in Clause 18 and 15,000 Additional Reward Points for Overseas Transactions defined in Clause 19, per Eligible Cardholder, per Participating Month (“Additional Reward Points Capping”). 1Comparison is based on HSBC Bank’s Credit Card in 2017.
2Terms & Conditions for HSBC Plaza Premium Lounge Programme apply. Effective from 1 January 2019. The terms used herein are as defined in the Programme Terms & Conditions.