What is Remote Engagement Service?
Remote Engagement Service is an alternate channel for our customers to interact with the Bank without the need to be physically present at the branches. The service is supported by Zoom and Live Sign.
Zoom is a video conferencing tool that enables our Relationship Managers to stay connected with our customers remotely.
Whereas, Live Sign is an electronic signature solution for signing documents electronically.
Zoom and Live Sign combination are offered to all our existing customers with deposits account and are available for all branches, covering the products listed below.
- Unit Trust
- Structured Investments
- Dual Currency Investment
- Foreign Exchange
- Term Deposit
- Current and Savings Accounts
- Credit Cards
Watch Zoom + Live Sign Introduction Video for Customers
- ConvenientEngage in a video call with HSBC Relationship Managers at the comfort of your home or office.
- QuickCut out travel time by executing transactions and applications straight from your mobile device.
- Go GreenDo away with physical papers and sign documents electronically.
- ViewpointsYour HSBC Relationship Manager can bring in relevant specialists should you need expertise on certain products.
Frequently asked questions