Manage your unit trust investments your way with HSBC EZInvest
EZInvest is a platform in our HSBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app that allows you to diversify your unit trust investments easily and conveniently, without any third party involvement.
This means having control over your portfolio and seamless flexibility on your unit trust placements - even when you're on the go.
- Convenient and affordableIn just 5 steps, you can start investing from as low as RM100.
- Get global accessget access to selected funds with different risk levels which are well diversified across local, Asia and global regions. View more details.
- Review and monitor your portfolio 24/7You get a daily updated view of the performance of your portfolio. And, to assist you towards achieving your investment goals, EZInvest provides a quick shortcut so you can buy more or sell with just a tap.
- Your security, our priorityWith multi-layer log on verification, your financial information is protected through a combination of a unique username and password or a one-time security code generated by your Mobile Secure Key.
- Open an investment account anytime, anywhereOpen an HSBC Unit Trust Investment Account via Online Banking now with ease. Find out more.
Want to invest? It's easier than you may think
To start investing with EZInvest, you need to have an HSBC Unit Trust Investment account.
Watch how easy is it to start investing with EZInvest
How to invest
New to HSBC?
New to investing with us?
Already an HSBC customer?
Invest with EZInvest today!
Download or update your HSBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app to get started.
Additional resources to guide you start investing
Product risk level
Lump sum amount vs monthly investment plans
Frequently asked questions
Important risk warning
- The usage of EZInvest (app) is governed by the HSBC Bank Terms and Conditions for Online and Mobile Banking, End User License Agreement, and Important Notes available in the HSBC Malaysia Mobile Banking app. In order to perform transaction in this app, a sole Unit Trust investment account needs to firstly be opened. Please visit HSBC Bank or HSBC Amanah branch or contact us by phone to open a Unit Trust investment account to perform transaction on this app. The services provided through this app involve no recommendation of, or advice on, any product from us. All transactions that you enter into through this app are conducted on an execution-only basis and based on your own judgement. The value of investments, unit prices, income distribution and impact of exchange rate movement may go down or up, and the investor may not get back the original sum invested. Past performance of a unit trusts should not be taken as indicative of its future performance. Investors are advised to read carefully and understand the contents of the prospectus and consider the general risk factors associated with investing in unit trusts in addition to other specific risks uniquely associated with the unit trusts. All the relevant risk factors are set out in the relevant prospectus for the unit trusts. The list of Unit Trust funds provided through this app is not reflective of the full fund list offered by HSBC Bank and HSBC Amanah via the branch channel. If you're looking for the full list of Unit Trust funds, you may visit our HSBC website or our branch for more information. Switching, transfer and cooling-off functions are not available through this app. The scope of available transactions are lump sum investment, Monthly Investment Plan (MIP) and redemption. To perform switching, transfer or exercise of cooling-off right in relation to unit trusts, please visit the nearest HSBC Bank or HSBC Amanah branches. If you would like to enquire of such procedure, please contact HSBC Bank Malaysia via the channels specified in https://www.hsbc.com.my/contact/. Unit trust schemes and units in such schemes are not protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia ("PIDM"); and any money withdrawn from an insured deposit for the purpose of purchasing any units in a unit trust scheme is no longer protected by PIDM.
- Unit Trusts are investment products and some may involve derivatives. The value of investments, unit prices and income distribution may go down or up, and the investor may not get back the original sum invested. Past performance of a fund should not be taken as indicative of its future performance. In a worst case scenario, the value of fund may worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested and in an extreme case could be worth nothing.
- The investment returns, repayment of capital and distribution payouts are not guaranteed. Investors and potential investors must not solely rely on the content in this website to make investment decisions. Investors are advised to read carefully and understand the contents of prospectus and consider the general risk factors associated with investing in unit trusts in addition to other specific risks uniquely associated with the fund. All risk factors are set out in the relevant prospectus for the fund.