At HSBC, we are dedicated to deliver better banking services to our valued customers. Our telebanking services, satisfies your banking needs as you enjoy convenience from the comfort of your home or even when you're abroad.
Introducing Voice ID
Voice ID makes banking over the phone more efficient and secure by turning your voice into your password.
Some of the features you can now enjoy at your fingertips:
- Check your account(s) balances and last transactions; update Terms Deposit-I maturity instruction & transfer limit maintenance
- Transfer funds between own local accounts**Up to RM10,000 per day.
- Make credit card payments; check reward points & request for cash advance
- Get Foreign Exchange rates
- Reset your Telebanking Personal Identification Number (TPIN) & Online Banking logon credentials
- Request a Security device & Security device activation
Faster and easier
You can now use your voice to authenticate yourself when you call HSBC. You won’t need to remember your PIN or Telebanking PIN each time you call us. With Voice ID, you can gain immediate access to your accounts by entering your account, card or Identity Number, and saying “My voice is my password.”
Voice ID analyses your voice in seconds – checking over 100 behavioral and physical vocal traits, from your pronunciation to the tone and pattern of your voice.
Fraudsters and hackers may be able to steal or guess your passwords, but they can’t replicate your voice. We measure the mechanics of how sounds are produced, rather than the sounds themselves. Voice ID is sensitive and sophisticated enough to detect if someone is impersonating you or playing a recording – and recognize you, even if you have a cold or sore throat.
Step 2: Authenticate yourself by entering your account credentials
Step 3: Create a unique Voice ID by saying "My voice is my password" in any of the below languages 3 to 5 times:
English: "My voice is my password"
Bahasa Malaysia: "Suara saya adalah kata laluan saya"
You're all set! Use your new Voice ID the next time you call!