Ideal for rewards on overseas dining
Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holders. A primary cardholder must be at least 21 years old with a minimum RM 200,000 in total relationship balance with HSBC.
At a glance
- Complimentary lounge access2 to Plaza Premium Lounge
- Unlimited Wi-Fi through Boingo with over 1 million hotspots worldwideConnect up to 4 devices wherever you go - at airports, hotels and popular places around town, and avoid data caps and unreliable network coverage. Register here.
- High Security Card with Free 24-Hour Manned HotlineKeeping your financial and personal information safe and secure is our highest priority. Your HSBC Premier World Mastercard comes with the most sophisticated levels of technology and processes to protect your privacy while preventing fraudulent transactions on your credit card in case of loss or theft. If loss of all cards happened, Call us on: 1 300 88 1388 (local) or +603 8321 5400 (overseas).
- E-commerce & Wallet Protection Insurance by MasterCardWorldwide coverages provided and reimbursement of up to USD200 with HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card for online purchases and cost associated with wallet and items replacing.
Card Privileges & Rewards
Grab Complimentary Ride
Receive a Grab Promotional Code of RM80* (applicable for rides in Malaysia only) with a minimum spend of RM2,500 per transaction on airline ticket(s) using HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card.
Mastercard Travel Rewards
Get more from your time abroad with your HSBC Premier World Mastercard. xplore a wide range of travel offers worldwide, from a meal in Madrid to a souvenir from Singapore via the Mastercard Travel Rewards Hub today.
Indulge in exclusive deals and special VIP treatments from us while enjoying great savings at more than 6,500 Shopping outlets nationwide with your HSBC Premier World Mastercard. With new and exciting offers every month, you'll be spoilt for choices.
Now you can redeem your Reward Points online for greater dining and shopping experiences and enjoy better entertainment, memorable vacations, cool gadgets, cash backs and more.
Are you eligible?
HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card:
- Minimum age requirement for primary cardholder must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum age requirement for supplementary cardholder must be at least 18 years of age
- Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holder with minimum RM200,000 in total relationship balance in HSBC
Apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card
Get your HSBC Premier World Mastercard with your HSBC Premier account today.
Things you should know
1Terms & Conditions for HSBC Premier World Credit Card Programme apply. The 10X Reward Points are only awarded up to a maximum of 20,000 Reward Points per month cumulatively for Eligible Spend made for hotel charges and dining outlets outside Malaysia which carry the Merchant Category Code of "Hotel" and "Dining" as per HSBC's system. The 5X Reward Points/8X Reward Points are only awarded to HSBC Premier World Mastercard up to a maximum of 9,000 Reward Points per month based on local spend made in the Travel, Hotel and Participating Shopping Malls. 1X Reward Point will be awarded for any other spend which is not Eligible Spend under this Programme.
2Terms & Conditions for HSBC Plaza Premium Lounge Programme apply. The Plaza Premium Lounges included in this Programme are located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA1), Hong Kong International Airport and Changi International Airport ("Lounges"). Each Eligible Customer is entitled to a maximum of 6 complimentary visits to all the Lounges throughout the Programme Period and 1 complimentary access of up to 3 consecutive hours per day only. Any subsequent visit on the same day and any visit exceeding the 3-hour limit will be subject to the applicable charges listed at the respective Lounge. The terms used here are as defined in the Programme Terms & Conditions. Terms & Conditions for HSBC Premier World Credit Card apply.
3Promotional Code has to be applied in the Grab account registered under cardholder's name. HSBC Premier Credit Card has to be set as the default credit card in the Grab app. The Eligible Cardholder will receive only one (1) Grab Promo Code per day, irrespective of the number of Eligible Transactions made by the Eligible Cardholder on the same day. The expiry date of the Grab Promo Code will be stated in the same Short Message Service (SMS) in which the Eligible Cardholder will receive.
Mastercard Automatic Biller Update
HSBC Mastercard credit cardholders will automatically enjoy Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater (ABU) service. Mastercard ABU allows us to securely communicate cardholder’s account changes (credit card number updates) for card-on-file and recurring payments to participating merchants. This will help maintain existing recurring payment arrangements and reduce transaction declines that can occur due to such changes. Not all merchants participate in the ABU service. Complete the form to opt out of Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater (ABU) service.