More rewards on your everyday spend
Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holders. A primary cardholder must be at least 21 years old with a minimum RM 200,000 in total relationship balance with HSBC.
- Reward Points1 for local and overseas spend
- 8X Reward Points on contactless payments
- 5X Reward Points on groceries
- 5X Reward Points on online shopping and e-wallet spend
Purchases made from Lazada, Shopee, HappyFresh, Zalora, Grab, and Fave.
- 10X Reward Points on overseas spend
- Exciting and useful items for redemption through the Premier World Rewards Catalogue
- High Security Card with Free 24-Hour Manned Hotline
- E-commerce Protection Insurance by MasterCardWorldwide coverages provided and reimbursement of up to USD200 for online purchases.
- Complimentary lounge access3 to Plaza Premium Lounge
- Unlimited Wi-Fi through Boingo with over 1 million hotspots worldwideConnect up to 4 devices wherever you go. Avoid data caps and unreliable network coverage. Register here.
Card Privileges & Rewards
Indulge in exclusive deals and special VIP treatments from us while enjoying great savings at more than 6,500 shopping outlets nationwide with your HSBC Premier World Mastercard. With new and exciting offers every month, you'll be spoilt for choices.
Now you can redeem your Reward Points online for greater dining and shopping experiences and enjoy better entertainment, memorable vacations, cool gadgets, cash backs and more.
Grab Complimentary Ride
Receive a Grab Promotional Code of RM80* (applicable for rides in Malaysia only) with a minimum spend of RM2,500 per transaction on airline ticket(s) using HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card.
In light with the current situation, there will be a temporary change of complimentary RM80 Grab ride codes to RM80 Grab Food codes starting 19 November 2020 to 30 June 2021.
Mastercard Travel Rewards
For now, get more from your time at home with your HSBC Premier World Mastercard. Explore online offers from luxury fashion retailer Farfetch and Abercrombie & Fitch. When the time comes to travel again, a wide range of travel offers worldwide await you.
Are you eligible?
HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Card:
- Minimum age requirement for primary cardholder must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum age requirement for supplementary cardholder must be at least 18 years of age
- Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holder with minimum RM200,000 in total relationship balance in HSBC
Apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card
Get your HSBC Premier World Mastercard with your HSBC Premier account today.
Things you should know
Mastercard Automatic Biller Update (Effective 12 June 2020)
HSBC Mastercard credit cardholders will automatically enjoy Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater (ABU) service. Mastercard ABU allows us to securely communicate cardholder’s account changes (credit card number updates) for card-on-file and recurring payments to participating merchants. This will help maintain existing recurring payment arrangements and reduce transaction declines that can occur due to such changes. Not all merchants participate in the ABU service. Complete the form to opt out of Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater (ABU) service.