What is FPX?
FPX is a secure and reliable online payment gateway that enables you to pay for your online purchases hassle free and in real-time.
You can make payments using HSBC/HSBC Amanah Current, Savings or Credit Card/-i account.
Pay with HSBC online and mobile banking to win up to RM140,000. Register now and instantly get 30 entries. Find out more.
New to online banking?
Already a customer?
- Anytime, anywherePay for your online purchases at your convenience via online banking.
- Safe and reliableYour payment is fully secured and your information safeguarded.
- Cost savingMinimal or no cost as most of FPX participating merchants absorb the transaction fees. It saves your money by not having to make a trip to payment outlets.
- A variety of merchantsThe numbers of FPX participating merchants are increasing by the day.
How to pay via FPX?
- Shop for your favourite goods online and click the FPX logo at checkout.
- Select HSBC Bank and you will be directed to HSBC Malaysia online banking login page. Enter your login credentials.
- Select account, preview and confirm payment.
Frequently asked questions
What is FPX? And what are the charges imposed?
Do I have to register first? And how do I pay with FPX?
Can I make future dated payments? And what are the transaction limits?
How do I know if a merchant accepts FPX? And what happens if I have insufficient funds in my account?
Can I log in using my Security Device or password?
What should I do if I have not received the SMS OTP?
I'm an HSBC Malaysia online banking user with a Security Device, but I have not set my password. How can I register my password?
You can pay your bills through online banking from your Savings, Current or Credit Card accounts.
Safeguard your online banking with a touch of a button using our latest technology, your HSBC Security Device.