Take me straight to...
- What is Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Foreign Exchange Policy (FEP)?
- How does BNM Foreign Exchange Policy impact me?
- BNM FEP's key terms and their explanation
- How does BNM FEP impact borrowing and lending?
- How does BNM FEP impact investment in foreign currency assets?
- How does BNM FEP impact payments and external accounts?
- What should I do when I need to make a payment and/or investment beyond the limit applicable to me?
- What if I wrongly declare my domestic ringgit borrowing status and exceed the applicable limit?
- Who can I contact for more information about BNM FEP?
What is Bank Negara Malaysia's Foreign Exchange Policy (FEP)?
How does BNM Foreign Exchange Policy impact me?
Different limits will apply depending on your residency status and whether you have domestic ringgit borrowing or financing.