HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card
Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holders. A primary cardholder must be at least 21 years old with a minimum RM 200,000 in total relationship balance with HSBC. Minimum income requirement of RM 36,000 per annum.
Features & benefits
- Earn 1.1 Air Miles2 for every RM1 overseas spend
- Complimentary access to Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide3Get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy airport and relax whilst you enjoy a range of refreshments, newspapers, television and business facilities.
- Grab Complimentary Ride6Receive a Grab Promotional Code of RM80* (applicable for rides in Malaysia only) with a minimum spend of RM2,500 per transaction on airline ticket(s) using HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card.
- Convert Air Miles to Cash Back into Premier Junior Savers Account here
- World Mastercard BenefitsAs an HSBC Premier World Mastercard Credit Cardholder, you will also enjoy a host of premium privileges from Mastercard. Find out more and enjoy these offerings on top of your HSBC privileges and rewards.
- Wallet Protection Insurance by MasterCardProvides worldwide coverage and reimbursement of up to USD100 for costs associated with replacing the wallet and the items inside it.
- E-Commerce protection by MasterCardSafeguard your online purchases with e-Commerce Protection with worldwide coverage for online purchases of up to USD200 made with your HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card.
Card Balance Transfer
Enjoy 3% upfront interest with 0% interest for 6 months. It's time to turn good savings into good times spent with those who matter. Simply consolidate your other banks' Credit Card outstanding balances and transfer to HSBC Credit Card. Apply Now.
Cash Instalment Plan
With HSBC Cash Instalment Plan, you can convert your available credit limit into instant cash with your choice of monthly repayment up to 60 months. Let HSBC Cash Instalment Plan help you bring forward your plans. Find out more.
Nothing beats being cash-ready in unannounced situations, especially when you’re travelling. With Cash Advance on your HSBC Credit Card, your temporary financial needs can be instantly covered anytime and anywhere.
HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card is recognised globally, allowing you to enjoy enticing offers at more than 19,000 merchants in over 160 countries when you shop, dine and travel.
Exclusive deals and savings from special discounts to offers at more than 6,500 shopping outlets.
Redemption items at great value
Explore the extensive Premier Travel Rewards Catalogue, with wide selection of items at great value. You can redeem gifts, vouchers or frequent flyer miles with selected airlines.
Credit Card Eligibility
Are you eligible?
- Minimum age requirement for primary cardholder is 21 years old
- Minimum age requirement for supplementary cardholder is 18 years old
- Exclusively for HSBC Premier account holder with minimum RM200,000 in total relationship balance with HSBC. Minimum income requirement of RM36,000 per annum.
- Annual fee of RM600, (and applicable tax, if any): 1st year waived and subsequent years waived with annual spending of RM45,000 and above
Apply for HSBC Premier Travel Credit Card
Things you should know
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 127776-V).
2Terms & Conditions For HSBC Premier Travel Mastercard Credit Card 2019. Air Miles awarded are capped at 20,000 Air Miles for overseas spend and 30,000 Air Miles for local spend per calendar month. Earn 1 Air Mile for every RM4 local spend.
3Terms and Conditions for HSBC Plaza Premium Lounge Programme 2019 apply. This programme is only applicable to Primary cardholder. Each Eligible Cardholder is entitled to a maximum number of 12 complimentary visits a year. Lounge access for the 13th and subsequent visit and accompanying guests (including Supplementary Cardholders) will be charged the lounge prevailing rates. Any subsequent visit on the same day and any visit exceeding the 3-hour limit will be subject to the applicable charges listed at the respective lounge.
6Promotional Code has to be applied in the Grab account registered under cardholder’s name. HSBC Premier Credit Card has to be set as the default credit card in the Grab app. The Eligible Cardholder will receive only one (1) Grab Promo Code per day, irrespective of the number of Eligible Transactions made by the Eligible Cardholder on the same day. The expiry date of the Grab Promo Code will be stated in the same Short Message Service (SMS) in which the Eligible Cardholder will receive.