Ideal for contactless & groceries spend
Earn up to 8x Reward Points with every tap of your card.
Primary cardholders must be at least 21 years old with a minimum annual income of RM 36,000.
Apply online today and enjoy our exclusive sign-up offer
At a glance
- 5x on online, groceries and overseasEarn 5x Reward Points for every RM1 spend Online (Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, Grab & Fave), groceries and overseas spend
- 1% contribution2 on Charity SpendWhen you make a donation to any cause with your HSBC Credit Card, we will contribute 1% to our supported charities.
- This HSBC Credit Card is now made from 100% recycled plastic
Turn your Reward Points to cash vouchers and gifts you love
As an HSBC Visa Signature Credit Cardholder you are automatically entitled to our HSBC Rewards Programme.
Who will benefit from the 1% contribution?
Donate to any charity and we will contribute 1% of the amount to these supported charity organizations.
Global Environment Center
Support the conservation and rehabilitation efforts of peat forest in Pahang and mangrove forest in coastal areas in Johor & Perak.
Empower children across the country by bringing knowledge to them through the state-of-the-art PINTAR Mobile Learning Unit.
Yayasan Chow Kit
Help provide a safe and conducive learning environment for children in and around Chow Kit to enable them to reach their full potential.
Pertubuhan Tindakan Wanita Islam (PERTIWI)
Caring for the welfare and needs of women, children and the elderly from among the homeless and low income groups in Malaysia.
Are you eligible?
- A minimum annual income of RM 36,000 p.a. is required
- Primary cardholder must be at least 21 years of age; supplementary cardholder must be at least 18 years old
Multinational/public listed companies/government/semi government office
Photocopy of MyKad (both sides) AND any 1 from below:
- EPF statement - latest original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from KWSP website/App OR
- Bank statement - original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from online banking website/App showing latest 3 months salary credit OR
- Letter of confirmation from employer or latest month salary slip if employed less than 3 months OR
- Latest Income Tax Return Form (Form BE with tax receipt) OR
- Form EA
Photocopy of MyKad (both sides) AND any 2 from below:
- EPF statement - latest original PDF copy of non-password protected statement (latest 2 years EPF statement if contribution less than 6 months) downloaded from KWSP website/App AND/OR
- Bank statement - original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from online banking website/App showing latest 3 months salary credit AND/OR
- Latest 3 months salary slip AND/OR
- Latest Income Tax Return Form (Form BE with tax receipt) AND/OR
- Form EA
Foreigner / Expatriate
Apply for an HSBC Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
Things you should know
1Terms and Conditions for HSBC Platinum Credit Card Programme apply. The Additional Reward Points are awarded up to a maximum of 3,000. Additional Reward Points each for Contactless Purchases, Online shopping spend and Groceries spend and 6,000 Additional Reward Points for Overseas Transactions as defined in Clause 16, per Eligible Cardholder, per Month ("Additional Reward Points Cap"). 1x Reward Points will be awarded for every RM1.00 transaction charged after the Additional Reward Points Cap is met and all other retail transactions that falls under Eligible Spend. The terms used herein are as defined in the Programme Terms and Conditions.
2The Bank will make a Charity Donation to Selected Charity Organization(s) which is equivalent to 1% of the Eligible Charity Spend made by Eligible Cardholders, up to a maximum of RM500,000 per year. List of Selected Charity Organization(s) refer here.
Everyday Global Account
The all-in-one savings account for your everyday needs, here in Malaysia and overseas.
Open an account online today in 3 simple steps.
Card features & services
Balance Transfer Instalment (BTI)
Consolidate all of the outstanding balances from your other credit cards to your HSBC credit card.