Enjoy greater financial flexibility with HSBC Balance Conversion Plan*
Convert your retail transactions or full/partial oustanding retail balances made with HSBC credit cards to affordable monthly instalments.
Convert up to 36 months instalment:
- Type A: Convert single or multiple retail transactions
- Type B: Convert partial outstanding retail balances or convert entire outstanding retail balances
- Financial flexibilityManage your expenses effortlessly by converting your purchases or outstanding retail balances into fixed instalments
- Easy applicationWith no supporting income documents required
- Choice of payment periods of up to 36 months*
- Low interest rates
Convert in three steps
- Spend a minimum of RM500 in a single receipt with your HSBC credit card
- Apply for balance conversion plan
- Enter the amount and approval code stated on the receipt you wish to apply and click submit or enter your 16-digit HSBC credit card number and choose to convert partial or entire outstanding retail balances on the online application form
Things you should know
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 127776-V).
*Amended HSBC Balance Conversion Plan Programme Terms and Conditions apply. Eligible for retail and online transaction(s), including local and overseas transactions and bill payments with minimum amount of RM500 and a maximum of RM50,000 (“Eligible Retail Transaction(s)). Cardholder is required to give prior notice in writing or by calling HSBC for early settlement of BCP, failing which customer shall continue to be liable for the BCP interest charges (if any) throughout the BCP tenure.