HSBC Time Deposit
Features & benefits
- Fixed returns on your deposits placed with us on tenures ranging from 1 to 60 months
- Manage your money from anywhere at anytime
- Enjoy the convenience of operating a time deposit online (for existing HSBC Malaysia savings or current account holders with online@hsbc access)
Apply for HSBC Time Deposit online in a few simple steps
Existing HSBC customer
Things you should know
- Customer must have at least one HSBC current account or savings account
- Minimum deposit amount: RM5,000 for 1 month or RM1,000 for 2 months and above
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
*Click here for more details on PIDM protection.
Important note / Footnote / -
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 127776-V). Member of PIDM. Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
1 HSBC Bank CASA TMD Bundle Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
2 This Promotion is open to all new and existing HSBC staff/customers who hold any Current Account or Savings Account (CASA) excluding corporate customers, Premier Junior Account, Premier Junior Savers Account, Junior TopRate Savings and Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account (“Eligible customers”). Eligible Customer(s) must fulfil all the following criteria: (i) Fresh Funds only and Time Deposit placement must be made within 7 working days upon transfer Fresh Funds into CASA within the Promotion Period; (ii) The minimum amount of Time Deposit placement is RM 10,000 and minimum earmark placement in CASA is RM 5,000; (iii) Time Deposit placement and CASA earmarking must be done on the same day; (iv) Maintain/earmark the deposited amount in CASA for three (3) months commencing from the date of Time Deposit placement; (v) Eligible Customer(s) cannot withdraw or transact on the Fresh Funds allocated for this Promotion during the Promotion Period; and (vi) Time Deposit placement made must be under the same name as the Eligible Customer(s) CASA.