HSBC Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account
Apply for an HSBC Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account today
Features & benefits
- Low initial deposit of RM1
- Suitable for parents who want to save money for their children and earn higher interest rates than regular savings account*
- Withdrawal once per month to encourage savings habit for children
*Interest calculated and accrued daily but payable half yearly (end of June and December each year)
Are you eligible?
- Parent with child age 17 and below
- No introducer required
- MyKad (Malaysian citizens)
- Passport and PR card (Non-Malaysians with Malaysian PR)
- Passport (Non-Malaysians)
- Birth Certificate for the child
Apply for HSBC Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account
Things you should know
- Initial deposit: RM1
- One withdrawal per month, inclusive of over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers via Online Banking
- No service charge or maintenance fee
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
Click here for more details on PIDM protection.