HSBC Personal Overdraft
Whenever you need extra funds, HSBC’s Personal Overdraft can provide you with flexible access to standby credit.
Features & benefits
- Get up to RM5,000,000 overdraft limit (minimum RM10,000)
- Overdraft limit up to 100% of your secured HSBC Time Deposit amount
- Interest is only charged on the utilised amount of the overdraft and calculated on a daily basis
- No fixed instalment obligation – only need to service the monthly interest
- Repaid principal amount can be withdrawn again
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for an HSBC Personal Overdraft, you need to be:
- Minimum 21 years old, maximum 60 years old
- An account holder with HSBC Malaysia
Apply for HSBC Personal Overdraft
Apply in branch
Find your nearest branch and apply for an overdraft in person.
To find out what documentation you'll need to bring, please see the documents required section below.