Paper statement fees
- Statement Savings Accounts/-i
- Generic Current Accounts/-i
- Advance Account/-i
- Advance EasiGrow Account
- Advance PLUS Plan
- Premier Account/-i*
- Premier EasiGrow Account*
- Premier PLUS Plan*
*Paper statement fee for HSBC/HSBC Amanah Premier customers shall be temporarily waived until further notice
As a socially responsible organisation, HSBC/HSBC Amanah is committed to help drive the reduction of paper consumption to promote environmental sustainability. We encourage our customers to make the switch
For your security and convenience, these Email and e-Statements are password-protected and are accessible via most mobile devices and computers.
Should you have any inquiries or have difficulties accessing your banking statements online, please call our HSBC Contact Centre on 1300-88-1388 (local), +603-8321-5400 (overseas) or 1300-80-2626 (Amanah local)
Please refer to our tariff and charges available below.
Who will be exempt?
Exemptions from paper statement fee will be applied to the following groups:
- Customers aged 60 and above (auto exemption)
- Customers with disabilities (exemption subject to customer's declaration)
- Customers facing difficulties accessing their banking statements online (exemption subject to
Paper statement fee for HSBC/HSBC Amanah Premier customers shall be temporarily waived until
How to enrol
For existing online banking users
- Login to HSBC Malaysia online banking
- Select "statements and advices" on the tab at your left and then select "banking e-statement and e-advice settings"
- At the statement delivery menu, select "I would like to receive electronic banking statements (e-statements) only". Click on "request"
- To download your e-statement, select "statements and advices" on the tab at your left and then select "download banking e-statement"
Not an online banking user yet?
Frequently asked questions
You can pay your bills through online banking from your Savings, Current or Credit Card accounts.
Online banking demos
Whether it's logging onto the system or paying a bill, learn how to navigate online banking using our tutorials.