HSBC Advance Credit Card
Exclusively for HSBC Advance account holders. A primary cardholder must be at least 21 years old with a minimum annual income of RM 36,000.
Features & benefits
- 3x Reward Points1 for online purchases
- 1x Reward Points1 on all other purchases
- Annual fee waiver2
- Cash Instalment PlanWith HSBC Cash Instalment Plan, you can convert your available credit limit into instant cash with your choice of monthly repayment up to 60 months. Let HSBC Cash Instalment Plan help you bring forward your plans. Find out more.
- Cash AdvanceNothing beats being cash-ready in unannounced situations, especially when you’re travelling. With Cash Advance on your HSBC Credit Card, your temporary financial needs can be instantly covered anytime and anywhere.
- Card SecurityKeeping your financial and personal information safe and secure is our highest priority. Your HSBC Advance VISA Platinum comes with the most sophisticated levels of technology and processes to protect your privacy while preventing fraudulent transactions on your credit card in case of loss or theft.
- Card Balance TransferEnjoy 3% upfront interest with 0% interest for 6 months. It's time to turn good savings into good times spent with those who matter. Simply consolidate your other banks' Credit Card outstanding balances and transfer to HSBC Credit Card. You will find managing your finances a breeze with just one consolidated account to monitor and enjoy the flexibility of making a minimum monthly repayment on your total HSBC Credit Card outstanding balance. Find out more.
- Card Balance ConversionEnjoy greater financial flexibility with HSBC Balance Conversion Plan. Convert your Retail Transactions or Full/Partial Outstanding Retail Balances made with HSBC Credit Cards to affordable monthly instalments. Apply here.
- VISA Premium Privileges
As an HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Cardholder, you will also enjoy a host of premium privileges from Visa. Find out more and enjoy these offerings on top of your
HSBC privileges and rewards.
- Reward RedemptionAs an HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Cardholder you are automatically entitled to our HSBC Rewards Programme for reward redemption.
Get interesting deals and savings at more than 6,500 Shopping outlets nationwide with your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Credit Card Eligibility
Are you eligible?
- Minimum age requirement for primary cardholder is 21 years old
- Minimum age requirement for supplementary cardholder is 18 years old
- A minimum annual income of RM 36,000 per annum (HSBC Advance Account needed) is required
Apply for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Find out more about HSBC Advance.
Things you should know
1Terms and Conditions for HSBC Advance Credit Card Programme apply. The Additional Reward Points are only awarded up to a maximum of 6,000 Additional Reward Points per Eligible Cardholder per Month on internet transactions made in local or foreign currencies, standing instruction and auto-billing made on Eligible Spend. 1x Reward Point will be awarded for any other spend which is not Eligible Spend for this Programme and any spend above the Additional Reward Points Cap. The terms used herein carry the same meaning as the terms defined in the Programme Terms & Conditions.