Make your dream home yours
Enjoy zero[@mortgages-zero-cost-campaign] moving cost with HSBC HomeSmart/-i
Enjoy financial peace of mind with your upfront cost covered by HSBC when you finance or refinance your home with us.
Why choose HSBC to take up your first mortgage?
Flexible and affordable home loans
Check your eligibility instantly
Apply from the comfort of your home
Things to know before taking up your first mortgage
- Types of home loans available so you can find the one that suits your needs
- Tenure of the home loan, which is the duration in which you choose to pay off your mortgage, depending on your margin of financing
- Total costs involved, including monthly instalments, charges and fees, to assess your affordability
Own your first home with the right mortgage
- Reduce interest payments by depositing your salary into your home loan account. You can also opt to withdraw the excess payment at any time with zero cost.
- Save some of your excess funds every month as even an extra RM50 in your home loan account can help you save on interest charged.
- A longer tenure means lower monthly instalments. You can enjoy financial flexibility and shorten the tenure by keeping the excess funds in your home loan account.