HSBC's UniversalIncome Plan
- Guaranteed long term retirement incomePayment of 4% to 10.75% p.a. on total premiums paid up to 88 years old1.
- Guaranteed issuance offerNo medical examination.
- Death benefit of 115% or 105% of total premiums paidDepending on your age when you participate in this plan.
- Short premium payment termsChoose either 3 years or 10 years.
- Guaranteed and flexible retirement income payout ageOptions to start Guaranteed Retirement Income Payment (GRIP) payout either at the age of 55, 60, 65, or 70.
- Potential investment return of your Universal Life Account value
Have you saved enough for your retirement?
HSBC's UniversalIncome guarantees you a predictable and sustainable long-term monthly income in your retirement2 combining a wealth accumulation and decumulation plan that complements and expands your other sources of retirement income.
Apply in branch
Find your nearest HSBC branch to apply.
1On % of total premiums paid and is subject to the limited premium payment period chosen, the insured's age when he/she participates in the plan and the payout age selected.
2Guaranteed Retirement Income Payment (GRIP) is payable monthly starting from the first month of the policy year in which you will attain the selected GRIP payout age until termination or maturity of the policy, whichever is earlier.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company no.127776-V) ("HSBC Bank"). HSBC's UniversalIncome ("this Plan") is underwritten by Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (Company no.104248-X) ("Allianz Life") and HSBC Bank is the intermediary in distributing this Plan