- Transactional flexibility of a Current Account
- Deposit excess funds to save interest and shorten your loan tenure
- Withdraw excess funds anytime without charges
- Daily interest calculation
Different types of HomeSmart loan
Purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing home? Choose HomeSmart to enjoy interest savings by depositing excess fund into the HomeSmart account.
Need extra fund for investment, emergency or simply for your child's education? Get additional loan on top of your existing financing with us.
Leverage on your unencumbered property to get more cash, be it to improve your life or your home.
Frequently asked questions
- A photocopy of identity card or passport
- Your latest 3 months' salary slip
- Your latest income tax return form (Form B/BE) or EA form or latest EPF statement not exceeding 12 months old
- If new salaried employees (at least 3 months in service), Letter of Appointment or confirmation letter from employer stating salary/allowances
- Sale and Purchase Agreement/deposit or booking receipt/letter of offer from the housing developer
- A photocopy of the land title (if any)
- The latest bank statements dating back six months (compulsory in the absence of salary slips and/or EA Form) showing salary/payment credited to the account
- If you are self-employed, you need to provide your business registration documents, latest 6 months bank statements, latest financial statements and other supporting documents to support your income
Get a Decision in Principle
Please ensure that you have all the documents required before you apply. Before you proceed, you should make sure that:
- you're not looking for a top up facility
- you're not purchasing through a government scheme i.e. Rumah WIP
- you provide full legal name as it appears on your identity documents
- Abdul Aziz Bin Muhammad Kadir (First name: Abdul Aziz Last name: Bin Muhammad Kadir)
- Priya A/P Subramanian (First name: Priya; Last name: A/P Subramanian)
- Brandon Lee Jun Kang((First name: Brandon Jun Kang; Last name: Lee)
- Yeo Siew Li@Yoh Siew Lee (First name: Siew Li/Siew Lee; Last name /surname: Yeo/Yoh)
- Or, if you're not residing in Malaysia , please send your request to <firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our mortgage specialists will call you to talk about your needs.
Apply for a mortgage
Once you've got your Decision in Principle, one of our mortgage specialists will guide you to submit your application.
Things you should know
|Reference rate||Standardised Base Rate (SBR) = 2.75%
(on and after 11 November 2022)
|Interest rate per annum||SBR + 1.75%|
|Effective lending rate||4.50%
Standardised Base Rate (SBR) = 2.75%
(on and after 11 November 2022)
|Item||Interest rate per annum|
|Details||SBR + 1.75%|
|Item||Effective lending rate|
Above is based on loan amount of RM350,000, 30 years tenure, no lock-in period.
1A standard housing loan is a term loan with a fixed repayment schedule.
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM)
- Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.*
*Visit PIDM website for more information.
Latest Offers for HSBC Mortgages
Achieve your lifestyle goals when you finance your home loan with us.
Unlock greater possibilities for your loved ones.
Based on the principle of Diminishing Musharakah.