HSBC Ideal Home Plan
- Margin of financing up to 90%**Terms and conditions apply.
- No monthly fee and set-up cost
- Interest is calculated monthly
- Regular, systematic repayments throughout loan tenure
- A photocopy of identity card or passport
- Your latest 3 months' salary slip
- Your latest income tax return form (Form B/BE) or EA form or latest EPF statement not exceeding 12 months old
- If new salaried employees (at least 3 months in service), Letter of Appointment or confirmation letter from employer stating salary/allowances
- Sale and Purchase Agreement/deposit or booking receipt/letter of offer from the housing developer
- A photocopy of the land title (if any)
- The latest bank statements dating back six months (compulsory in the absence of salary slips and/or EA Form) showing salary/payment credited to the account
- If you are self-employed, you need to provide your business registration documents, latest 6 months bank statements, latest financial statements and other supporting documents to support your income
In order to be eligible for an Ideal Home Plan, you must:
- Be 18 to 60 years of age
- Your home is your only residential property (not applicable for refinancing or investment purpose)
- Property value up to RM250,000 for Peninsular Malaysia or RM300,000 for East Malaysia
Get a Decision in Principle
Please ensure that you have all the documents required before you apply. Before you proceed, you should make sure that:
- you're not looking for a top up facility
- you're not purchasing through a government scheme i.e. Rumah WIP
- you provide full legal name as it appears on your identity documents
- Abdul Aziz Bin Muhammad Kadir (First name: Abdul Aziz Last name: Bin Muhammad Kadir)
- Priya A/P Subramanian (First name: Priya; Last name: A/P Subramanian)
- Brandon Lee Jun Kang((First name: Brandon Jun Kang; Last name: Lee)
- Yeo Siew Li@Yoh Siew Lee (First name: Siew Li/Siew Lee; Last name /surname: Yeo/Yoh)
- Or, if you're not residing in Malaysia , please send your request to <email@example.com. One of our mortgage specialists will call you to talk about your needs.
Apply for a mortgage
Once you've got your Decision in Principle, one of our mortgage specialists will guide you to submit your application.
Things you should know
|Reference rate||Standardised Base Rate (SBR) = 2.75%
(on and after 11 November 2022)
|Interest rate per annum||SBR + 1.75%|
|Effective lending rate per annum||4.50%
Standardised Base Rate (SBR) = 2.75%
(on and after 11 November 2022)
|Item||Interest rate per annum|
|Details||SBR + 1.75%|
|Item||Effective lending rate per annum|
Above is based on loan amount of RM350,000, 30 years tenure, no lock-in period.
1A standard housing loan is a term loan with a fixed repayment schedule.
Latest Offers for HSBC Mortgages
Achieve your lifestyle goals when you finance your home loan with us.
You'll get to enjoy both our discounted interest rate and zero moving cost*.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Based on the principle of Diminishing Musharakah.
*HSBC Zero Moving Cost Mortgage Campaign Terms and Conditions apply. Eligible Customers will enjoy Free Moving Cost package, capped at RM20,000 and with a 5-year lock-in period. Minimal application & approved loan amount of RM500,000 (for Klang Valley, Penang Island, Johor Bahru) and RM300,000 (for all other states, inclusive of Penang Mainland, and other districts of Johor). Eigible Customers must apply for the HSBC HomeSmart-i. HSBC will absorb the legal and valuation fees and expenses for the preparation and attending to the security documentation for the Facility under this Campaign up to maximum of RM20,000 only.