HSBC's HealthPlus Plan
- Enjoy up to 2x initial medical coverage with your annual medical coverage increasing by 5% at the end of every policy year3
- No life time limit2 on the total medical claims that you can make
- Guaranteed coverage up to 81 years of age4
- Medical card that provides cashless admission at a nationwide panel of hospitals
- Claim up to the maximum of your eligible benefits
- Enjoy 5% discount5 on premium for your family
Apply in branch
Find your nearest HSBC branch to apply.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company No.127776-V)(“HSBC Bank”). HSBC’s HealthPlus (“this Plan”) is underwritten by Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (104248-X) (“Allianz Life”) and HSBC Bank is the intermediary in distribution this Plan. HSBC’s HealthPlus is an insurance protection plan with optional riders of critical illness rider and medical rider.
1Automatic increase of 5% of initial overall annual limit at end of every policy year, subject to maximum of 200% of the initial overall annual limit (regardless of claims experience)
2Except for special benefits stated in the table of benefits of product disclosure sheet.
3Only applicable for overall annual limit.
4The plan expires when the life assured attains 81 years-old (age nearest birthday). TPD coverage will expire upon the policy anniversary when the life assured attains 65-years-old (age nearest birthday).
5Eligibility is subject to terms and conditions in policy contract.